This one is pretty special. This is the 10th year of Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon! Though Dewey is no longer with us, I know she’d be proud of what the team have done.
So, here’s my intro.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The book of horror stories, for sure! A nice Halloween vibe 🙂
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have no snacks this year! Which is good because I need to lose weight anyway. I look forward to my cups of tea, coffee and maybe a cheeky salted caramel hot chocolate!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Y’all know me by now. 28, British teacher of English and Media currently doing an MA in English Literature and fighting fibromyalgia. Married, no kids yet but 3 kitties who will keep me warm while I read.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m just going to keep reading. I have some uni reading to get through so I’ve mixed in some poetry, children’s books and light stuff to boost my confidence.
I’ll not be blogging as much though I will be using twitter and my Facebook page (My Hondana) to blog instead. It saves time so I can keep reading more!