1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Jolly Old England. The north-east part of it.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
So many! Probably Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles), as I haven’t gotten round to it yet and I’m still in the dark about who is getting married!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Maltesers. They are my favourite chocolate right now.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a 28 year old bookworm teacher with fibromyalgia and right now, even though I’d rather be teaching, I have a lot of free time on my hands as I recover from a flare up. I love to read though so I have more time for that at least!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ve snacks, my hubby is at work so he won’t distract me and I’m not expecting to do the full 24 hours so o pressure! I’m also not going to beat myself up because I didn’t blog every hour. I will do what I can, because I am enough.
I can’t wait to get stuck in!
Wintersong – by S Jae Jones
The Wrath and the Dawn – by Renee Ahdieh
Stars Above – by Marissa Meyer
The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet – by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
Heartless – by Marissa Meyer
American Gods – by Neil Gaiman
A Very British Coup – by Chris Mullin
Fanny Hill – by John Cleland
Goblin Market and Other Poems – by Christina Rosetti
Kindred Spirits – by Raibow Rowell
Aphorism of Love & Hate – by Friedrich Nietzsche
More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark 3
Saga Volume 6
Bee and Puppycat
Wires and Nerve – by Marissa Meyer